Monday, June 9, 2008

Leon's Family

Yesterday we went to visit Uncle Leon. He lives in Washington, Utah. We talked for a while. They had a basketball game on TV. Leon took me out to his garden and showed me around. He then said come in here and let me show you a photograph. It is the one below. I e-mailed it to me so I could post it.


Justin, Jack, Jimmy, Jeff, Jay
Carol, Cindy, Leon, Loni, Brenda, Teddy

He was proud of his family. He says that two of his sons are in Bishoprics. All of his children have been to the temple. He said that all them, except Jim, are active in the church.

3 comments:

Kent said...

It's exciting to see the picture. Help us understand which face belongs with which name. I think I recognize some of them, but I am not sure.

Laraine said...

Thank you for this picture. It has been years since I have seen most of his family. I recognize Teddy and Leon and Lonnie. Two of the boys came to my Dad's funeral but I didn't get to talk to them. I was sorry about that. What a great family picture!

Larry said...

@Laraine,

It would be nice if you could post some of your pictures too.


Bingham family, about 1936