Sunday, October 4, 2009

80--CONTINUED--26--ANGELS IN MY LIFE

Arlo, He gave me a home and children. We had may good times, a mission and temple sealing.
I love my Arlo.

My Mom and Dad. They gave me life, the gospel, self-worth and love. My Angels.
My grandparents. They sustained me through one of the hardest times of my life. I love them and my aunts and uncles and their families. They are Angels to me.
My brothers and sisters. They are a mainstay in my life, along with their mates, my Angels.

Don, It is hard to say all of the great blessings he has brought into my life. He is very special to me. He is an Angel to me.
Gloria, a dear daughter-in-law. She has been there through hard times and joys. She is a daughter to me, a special Angel. I love her.

Kent, He has been a friend to me all of my life. I spent a year of joy with him. He makes my heart sing. He is one of my special Angels. I love him.

Betty, The Lord sent us a special Angel, when we got Betty. She is my Kidsie. She is a blessing to me. I love her.

Bonnie Lynn, My Sweet , Angel Bonnie, She is always there for me. It is not possible to say all I feel for her. She is my only daughter and one of my dearest friends. She fills my heart with love.

Emery, He has been a help and a blessing to me in so many ways. Angels come in different packages. I am glad that he is a part of our family.

Larry, I begged to get him. He has been a great joy to me. It is impossible to say the blessing he has brought into my life. What a great Angel he is to me. I love him.

Jeanette, I told her when she and Larry married that she was an answer to my prayers. The Lord sent me an angel when she became a part of our family. I love her.

These are part of the Angels in my life. I didn't put in the grandchildren and great grandchildren. Each of them have a special place in my life. They are my Angels.

My life is full of Angels. I have friends who drive me places since I don't drive anymore, people who uplift my spirit and love me. How thankful I am to the Angels in my life.

2 comments:

Kent said...

I'll be forever grateful for the year you came to live with me. I have fond memories of that year.

I'm grateful too, for every day that you are part of my life.

Gloria said...

thanks for example of our angel Mother-in-law. You have taught me many great atributes.


Bingham family, about 1936