Sunday, March 30, 2008

Where are the Dobbins now?

Not too long ago, I had to have throat surgery and have my thyroid gland removed. I was feeling really anxious and learned that EJ had similar surgery. I reached out and sent EJ an email with questions and concerns. I was not disappointed. EJ responded and was a real support to me.
I learned that EJ and Bonnie are living in Alaska and he works the airlines. He travels a lot.
I understand that Billie Jean and Tom are in the Mesa area.
Warren and Kathy were in the Denver area. We saw one another at Larry's house in Littleton. We talked about getting together. We never did and I have lost contact with them.
I don't know where Joe, Karl, Jacob and Pam are now. There was a time that our families were close. We have all moved and I would love to know where everyone is. I love my cousins and draw strength from being part of an extended family.
Doris Faye is getting married this month. We wish her the very best and wish we could be there to pull some ornery pranks, but it's too far to go to be mischevious. Best of luck Doris Faye!!

3 comments:

Larry said...

Hellowwwww!! Anybody there?

Unknown said...

The Dobbins are scattered. Doris Faye is in Phoenix, Billy Jean is in Mesa, E J is in Alaska. Warren is in Mesa area, Joe and Jacob are in Montana, I think, Carl is in Mesa Area. Pam is by Phoenix. All of them were in Mesa for Doris Faye and Bert's wedding. They are a very good family.

Larry said...

Could you create an article, or get Doris Faye to post an article with some of the particulars and some pictures?


Bingham family, about 1936