Monday, August 4, 2008

Laraine's Family

My children are all adults now. Amazing!

I live in Rocklin, CA. Before moving here in 2002, we lived in Danville, CA near Oakland. I have 6 children, 5 daughters and 1 son. This picture was taken at Christmas 2007. Rebecca (aqua sweater) is the oldest and she teaches art in Littleton, CO. She just got married Aug 26th and is now living in Arvada, CO. She married Dawson Jones and we should have pictures soon. Juliann (black sweater, red hair) lives in San Francisco and works in photography and web design. Lindsay (black sweater, blond hair) also lives in San Francisco and works for a graphic design/advertising firm. Jessica (white shirt) and her husband Scott DiMaggio (baseball cap) are remodeling a cute home in Walnut Creek, CA. Jessica is a real estate appraiser and Scott works at the Berkeley labs. Jordan (tall blonde with white collar) and his wife, Candice (beautiful smile, brown hair) live in New York City. They both graduated from BYU in April and Jordan has a job at a big advertising company in NYC. Candice is still shopping for a fabulous job. Malorie (orange coat) and her husband, Richie Smith (tall with dark hair) live in Rocklin and work for Richie's dad's construction company. We were all together last weekend for Rebecca's wedding and we had a great time. I love spending time with my kids. They are great people.

4 comments:

Larry said...

GREAT!!

Thanks for the photo. I met a couple of your daughters when they came to my house in Littleton.

It was nice to have somebody come visit us.

Laraine said...

Larry, do you remember we stayed at your house when we moved Rebecca to Littleton. You and Jeanette were out of town and I was sad to miss you. My girls loved your dog. Thank you for letting us stay there.

Larry said...

I do remember that you stayed in Littleton. You are welcome to come use our house here in Hewitt too.

I was quite excited that you came to Littleton. I sometimes don't show my feelings on the outside as strongly as I feel them on the inside. It was wonderful to have you come by our house.

Unknown said...

Loraine, I do appreciate your family picture. I have lost track of your family and I don't want to do that.
What a nice group of young people. You have always been a dear niece. The blog is a great way to keep in contact with each other. I thank Kent and Larry often for their starting it. Keep telling us about your family. Gatha


Bingham family, about 1936