Sunday, August 3, 2008

Family at Dad's funeral (Keith Edward Bingham)



Many family members came to be with us at my Dad's funeral. Back row: Kelly, Barry, Doris Faye's husband, Doris Faye, Harold, Gatha, LaRue, Leon and David. Front row: Laraine, Barbara, Sue Ann, Mom (Erma Rae) and Dick. We were so glad to have these wonderful people together.



On March 9, 2008 my father passed away in Belen, New Mexico. My brother, Kelly, directed the construction of a beautiful casket for Dad. It is made of pine and cedar wood. All of my brothers and Sue Ann's husband, Keith, and many grandsons helped to make this beautiful casket. Sue Ann and I lined it. My brothers added Dad's brand. See the BoxK on the lid? In this picture, David, Laraine, Kelly, Mom, Sue Ann, Barry and Dick are standing by the finished casket.



My Dad's siblings came to be with us for the funeral that was held in Los Alamos, New Mexico. Doris Faye's husband, Doris Faye, Harold, Gatha, Barbara, LaRue, Leon and Mom (Erma Rae) are in this picture.

6 comments:

Larry said...

Thank you for taking the time to post these photographs and your explanations. I have been wanting to see these.

Could you tell us more about your family, both immediate and anything about your siblings and your mother?

Kent said...

Thank you Laraine. It's so fun to see you all even if we can't do it in person. I see your pictures and remember how you love each other and how I love you. I hope to see more.

Unknown said...

Loraine, Thank you for posting the picture. Your mom said she wanted to get on the blog. I hope she does it. You are very special to me. Gatha

Larry said...

We should get together some time as Binghams.

Kent said...

It has been a while since there was a Bingham reunion. I don't even think I would know most of my cousins any more.

Larry said...

I would like to have a Bingham Reunion.


Bingham family, about 1936