Sunday, January 20, 2008

Family in Kanab

Don (Red) is working his winter schedule! He works 4/10's during the winter out of town, where ever they send him to fix and clean up projects. This gives him a little extra spending cash if he watchs his spending! ha ha... This makes it very quiet at home in Kanab since my part time job has been terminated do to sale of the company for where I worked. However this week will be busy as a election judge preparation. We have a new neighbor who is also keeping me busy a couple of times a month making trips to St. George with her. she is a 78y 'ole maid', who is a nice lady. (never married) As for the kids ... our descendants... Our oldest granddaughter just turned 14, and our youngest granddaughter 9 on this month. My life is shared with all our grandkids (9 of them) whom are very special and loving. it is interesting to read about the family. I hope I can share information too.

3 comments:

Kent said...

It must be hard to be alone when Don is working. We would love to see pictures of your kids and grandkids. Let me know if there is any way I can help you get started with photos.

Gloria said...

I have some pictures on a cd, but have a time getting them on the blog. I don't know if I am doing it right. thanks, maybe you could email me.

Larry said...

Have you figured out how to get photographs from a cd onto the internet?

If you need help or instructions I would be glad to help you.


Bingham family, about 1936