Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Help me identify the photos

To the right, you will see photos that Gatha has collected over the years. Larry scanned them, and I added them to the blog as a Slide Show (to the right). There were a number of faces that I didn't recognize. Please help identify them by clicking on the SlideShow and leaving comments on the pictures you recognize. I'll add the captions as you help me identify them or correct them as needed.

Feel free to leave comments even if the captions are correct. A picture is worth a thousand words, but a couple of words can still add value to a good photo.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Dad: I don't know if it's just my computer, but it said that the feed couldn't be loaded?

Andrea said...

NEVER MIND... NOW IT'S WORKING, MUSTA BEEN MY COMPUTER! LOL

Gloria said...

I remember when we had that reunion in Arizona, seems like Doris Faye was sponsoring it. I don't remember the year right off It was in the late 1970's I think.

Gloria said...

Say I have had a time trying to enter a picture I sure enjoy the ones you all put in.

Anonymous said...

I think the Arizona reunion was about 1978 because Rebecca was about 4 and Juliann was about 2. Kent, thanks for doing this.

Larry said...

Laraine,

What have you been doing for the past 40 years? Fill me in. I have seen some of your family in the interim, but not you.

What are all your sibblings doing? Where are they? How are your parents? What are you doing?

Unknown said...

The picture of Mama on the slide show, she was holding Keilth

Larry said...

How is Keith? We have not heard much from our Aunts and Uncles for some time.


Bingham family, about 1936