Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where do we go from here?

I never knew Grandma and Grandpa Bingham. I have only the memories of stories I have heard from Mom and her siblings. I have searched for more, but have no more to contribute. If there is no contribution to this blog in the coming month, I wonder if it should be removed. Let me know what you think.
It would be valuable too if descendants of Grandma and Grandpa Bingham would like to share news of their families. I will be happy to add authors if there is any interest.
Kent

6 comments:

Larry said...

I vote that the BLOG remain. I am hopeful that things can be shared here that are of value.

Andrea said...

I too vote that it remain. It may not be as active as your own blog, but I do believe that it should stay, even if it didn't have activity for months at a time!

Larry said...

At the end of the year I plan on making a book bound with the contents of the family BLOGs. I want the information that is contained herein to be available for that event.

Maybe someday someone with some personal knowledge or information about the family can post more.

The information that is posted to date is useful.

Even if it is not updated, I like what is here.

Kent said...

Thank you both. I'll try to post some more and hope that we can get some of our "elders" to post some too.

Unknown said...

I have been very busy this last two weeks, but I would feel bad if the blog were to be discontinued. I feel that it has brought some of the family closer. I have not seen one thing that has not been good. I have tried to put things about our family for posterity. Larry I am glad that you are considering to do a book. I enjoy every entry. Thanks Larry and Kent. It is great to me.

Larry said...

Tell us what you have been busy doing. Take a few minutes each day and just communicate your day.


Bingham family, about 1936