Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I am a member, but ....

I am a grandson of Ted Bingham and Cora Dunn. I have completed family group sheets and pedigree charts that include them, but I have no memories of my own. Knowing dates and places is not really knowing someone. I must rely on Mom, Doris Faye, Leon, Larue, Barbara, Keith and others who knew them to tell us what they know. This is the best source of information we have right now.
Others have heard stories about them from their parents. Those would be wonderful sources of information too.
There are a lot of cousins like me, with children and grandchildren. It would be wonderful to see some posts about that portion of the family as well. Please, Please join us in talking of Ted and Cora's family. We could have fun, gain strength, and draw closer to one another if we would but take the time to share with one another.

1 comment:

Larry said...

It seems that we need to find some spokesmen for each of the families to try and get more participation here. Even those that lurk do not seem inclined to make comments or direct contributions. It would be nice if we could get those out there to post and comment. What do you suggest?


Bingham family, about 1936