Saturday, February 16, 2008

Memories


Although I never knew Grandma and Grandpa Bingham, they have touched my life.

For many years, I had a two drawer dresser that I put my clothes in. Grandpa Bingham had made it from an old upright Radio cabinet. I think that LaRue has it now.

I still have a picture that hung in the home of Grandma and Grandpa Bingham. I have really enjoyed it over the years. When it fell from the wall one time and the glass broke, I realized that it was actually the cover of a Relief Society magazine.
As I look at photos of Grandma and Grandma Bingham, I can see their grandchildren. I see Leon's boys in Grandpa, and I see Connie White as I look at Grandma Bingham. They left their marks on our contenances and on our hearts.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Sometimes the simple things are those that are most memorable. It is amusing that a magazine cover was framed and hung. I remember the big picture that used to hang in our living room above the couch. It was a reproduction of a painting. There were flowers in a large vase. It is in the background of some of the pictures because we sat on the couch or lined up behind the couch.


Bingham family, about 1936