Wednesday, February 18, 2009

80--CONTINUED--12

A lot of things happened through the years that my children were in their school days. A lot of things were going on, but because I wasn't involved in many of the things, I didn't know much.

Everyone had their friends I'm sure I don't know all of them. Donnie had Freddie Holman, Eddie Holland, I can't think, Don, you add, if you like. Kent had Eddie Holland and I think he liked his cousins best. Bonnie had Her cousins, Nancy, Delores, Jill, and Ramona McGinnis, Janice Johnson,
Larry had Robert Sorensen, Irene, Jeff Horton and Larry Dean White. My memory is gone.

There were school proms, church dances, wrestling matches, football and basketball games. Life was busy and full. We had family reunions, Then came the missions and college and many other things. Donnie played football for a season. Larry wrestled. Bonnie belonged to the cheerleaders. Kent worked in the school library.

I was busy with church callings. I was on the Relief Society Stake Board for 7 years. I was on the Primary Stake Board for seven years also. I went into Salt Lake City for the meetings for each that were held before General Conference. I had the privilege of staying for General Conference each time I went.

After Donnie graduated from high school, he went to college for one quarter. That wasn't his thing. Next came his mission.

Kent graduated and went on his mission. He came back and went to Adams State. Then came the Army for him. I think one of the best times for him was when he was in college. There was a group of them that had a lot of fun. I'll write more later.

TO BE CONTINUED !

No comments:


Bingham family, about 1936